This section includes links, information, forms and resources for parishes in our diocese to easily access.
Complete list of Parishes and Mass Times: Parish List
NOTE: To update your parish posting, listing parish staff, Mass/confession times or other information – Please contact Kiply Lukan Yaworski with your updates: EMAIL
January 2023 – An updated insurance manual has been posted on the RCDOS Portal – LINK to PDF
January 2023 – The Indigenous Reconciliation Fund Grant Application Process for Indigenous healing and reconciliation projects is now in place for our diocese: LINK.
Our diocese is committed to raising $1.25 million over five years as part of the $30-million national pledge by the Canadian Catholic Bishops. See the Diocese of Saskatoon Catholic Foundation page to learn more or to donate to the Catholic TRC Healing Response diocesan fund (LINK), or find more information on the national Indigenous Reconciliation Fund website in English: www.irfund.ca and in French: www.irfund.ca/FR
NOTE regarding Catholic Health Ethics: For information or inquiries related to health ethics, plese contact the Catholic Health Association of Saskatchewan (CHAS) ethicist, Dr. Mary Heilman at email@example.com or call Dr. Heilman at (306) 655-5197.
October 2022 – Marriage Preparation Guidelines PDF
Oct. 4, 2022 – Guidelines For the Celebrations of Funerals and Burials PDF / or click here for pamphlet version
September 2022 – “Working Toward Freedom” study guide about human trafficking launched
May 2022 – Marriage Annulment info brochure
March 25, 2022 – Sunday obligation restored: COVID-19 dispensation from Mass attendance lifted as of April 2, 2022 – LETTER from the Bishop
March 2022 –Praying for peace / Consecration of Russia and Ukraine to Mary – CLICK HERE
COVID-19 Updates & Resources – CLICK HERE
SYNOD – Participation in the world-wide Synod: For a Synodal Church – LINK
May 2021 – Sacramental Preparation for Young People – Guidelines (PDF)
May 2021 – Vicki Towriss, CPHR, of Towriss & Associates Workforce Solutions LTD. has been engaged to provide Human Resources services for the diocese on an interim basis. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or (306) 659-5835 regarding HR concerns.
April 19, 2021 – Pastoral Directives for Sacramental Sharing in Particular Circumstances (including Letter from the Bishop)
April 2021 – Harassment and Bullying Policy for the Roman Catholic of Saskatoon: Harassment and Bullying Policy / Mandated Features of a Harassment & Bullying Policy / Employee Assistance Plan – Brochure PDF
March 2021: Providing Immediate Assistance – Resources to assist parishes in communicating, serving and ministering to people in material need who contact your parish.
July 8, 2020: “Celebration of the Sacred Liturgy” – Directives for Mass – Letter from Bishop Mark Hagemoen
Diocesan safeguarding policies – Covenant of Care:
Historical Case Review / Safeguarding Action Plan Update July 2021 – LINK
- Diocesan Safeguarding Policies
- Safeguarding Action Plan: “Safer Church, Stronger Communities” (Updated July 2021)
- Resource: “Recommended technology guidelines for pastoral work with young people”
- To Report Abuse
- “Creating a Safeguarding Culture” presentation at Clergy Study Days in November 2019– PDF version of slides from Sr. Nancy Brown, Sisters of Charity of Halifax
- The Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops (CCCB) has also posted an update on how the bishops are implementing guidelines on protecting minors from sexual abuse. The statement also addresses the question of publishing names of persons who have been “credibly accused” of sexual abuse, but not criminally charged and/or convicted: PDF of the CCCB Statement
Diocesan Pastoral Plan: Mission and Goals
Diocean Pastoral Plan RESOURCES:
- Promulgation Letter (from Bishop Mark Hagemoen, Sept. 25, 2019)
- PDF of poster
- Summary of Pastoral Plan GOALS
- Pastoral Plan Chart (image)
Other Policy Documents and Resources
Diocesan Insurance Manual – Insurance Manual Oct 19 -PDF
Parish Pastoral Council / Parish Financial Council Guidelines/Statutes:
French language policy for the Catholic Church in Saskatchewan: LINK