Custodial Position at St. Philip Neri Parish, Saskatoon
The Custodian, reporting to the Pastor, is responsible for providing maintenance, setup and cleaning services at the Parish. The custodian is responsible for routine maintenance activities in the facility. Primary duties include the cleaning, maintenance, repairs, adjustments and servicing the facility.
• Full-time position of 24-30 hours per week
• Regularly scheduled hours (Monday to Friday) with occasional after-hours calls
• Self-directed independent work (routine and episodic)
• Remunerated monthly according to the Custodial & Building Maintenance Salary Grid of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saskatoon (501 + Families – ‘B’ Stream for Head Custodian or Similar Role)
• Experience as a caretaker/building operator, preferably in an institutional setting (eg., school, hospital, convention centre etc.), with a working knowledge of plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems is an asset.
For a complete job description, please call Glenn Hilton, of the St. Philip Neri Parish Personnel Committee, at (306) 229-5598, or email the Parish Office at email@example.com.
Send your letter of application to the Personnel Committee, c/o St. Philip Neri Parish, at firstname.lastname@example.org Friday, July 16, 2021.