The Roman Catholic Diocese of Prince George, British Columbia, is seeking a Director of Finance. Reporting to the Bishop, the Director of Finance assists with the administration of the goods of the Diocese in accordance with the budget determined by the Diocesan Finance Council.
- · assisting with preparation of annual diocesan budget
- · providing regular statements of the financial position of the diocese
- · facilitating the annual audit
- · preparing and submitting charity returns to CRA
- · supervising staff in accounting and payroll/benefits administration for clergy and parish/curial employees
- · managing the pastoral centre building and other diocesan properties
- · assisting with special projects and development of policies and procedures
Qualifications and Experience:
- · CPA designation
- · Minimum two years experience in not-for-profit and/or public sector accounting
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. A generous benefit and pension package is included.
This position will remain open until a suitable applicant has been selected. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply: Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com