To report sexual abuse or misconduct:
First and foremost, if a crime has been committed, please contact the police in your area.
To report an incident to the diocese, please contact one of the following individuals:
- Anne E. Williams, BSW, RSW, SEP at (306) 220-0448 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Father Kevin McGee, Vicar General, at (306) 659-5833 or toll free at 1-877-661-5005 Extension *833 (email@example.com).
NEWS MEDIA inquiries:
Media outlets with questions about the Covenant of Care are invited to contact Kiply Lukan Yaworski, diocesan communications coordinator, (306) 659-5844, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Parishes or organizations with questions about the Covenant of Care are invited to contact Patrick Clarke, (306) 659-5835; email@example.com
This safe environment policy document includes the following forms:
- Appendix A – Criminal Occurrence Security Check Volunteer Letter
- Appendix B – Volunteer Screening Form
- Appendix C – Covenant of Care Form
- Appendix D – Volunteer Driving Form
- Appendix E – Parental Consent Form
The Misconduct Protocol, Covenant of Care, and Code of Conduct ask much of us. But let us be clear: we take up this responsibility and corresponding preventative and reporting requirements not only because of incidents of abuse in our Church, but primarily because the protection and care of those most in need is at the heart of the Gospel we proclaim and in the heart of the God who gives us life. May the legacy of the Diocese of Saskatoon be transparent faithfulness to the heart of Jesus, that all of God’s people might find love, mercy and tender care in the arms of the Church.