JOIN IN OUR LOCAL EVENTS
Diocesan Family Fun Day – Saturday June 25:
St. Patrick Parish, 3339 Centennial Drive, Saskatoon
- 10:00 am – Mass with Bishop Mark Hagemoen
- 11:00 am – Pure Witness Ministry family activity
- 12:00 pm – Free picnic lunch
- 12:45 to 1:30 pm – Pictures, music and fun with Moses the Cat and the Cat.Chat Man
- 1:30 to 2:30 pm – Soccer game: Clergy vs. Families (12 yrs and up) / Face painting and games for children under 12
- 2:30 to 3:00 pm – Living Rosary; ice-cream and done!
Live nation-wide online Rosary June 19
In preparation for the 10th World Meeting of Families, the CCCB Standing Committee for Family and Life is hosting a live and nationwide Rosary for the Family via Zoom Webinar. The virtual event will take place at 1 p.m. SK time, Sunday, June 19 and will be facilitated by several families from across the country.
As part of the Amoris Laeitita Family Year, the Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network and the Dicastery for the Laity, Family and Life have published a “Rosary for the Family” – Rosary Booklet for Families (English) / Texte_Rosaire pour la famille (Francais).
The publication is a beautiful meditation focused on families, children, couples and grandparents. It is the hope of the Standing Committee for Family and Life that this moment will be an opportunity to gather at the national level in prayer as well as to witness alongside other faith-filled families.
Zoom link: CLICK HERE