- This event has passed.
Sustainability Speakers Series begins
January 24 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sustainability Speakers Series is held monthly, hosted by the Saskatoon Public Library in partnership with the Saskatchewan Environmental Society in the Meeting Room in the basement of Frances Morrison Central Library, 311 23rd Street E, Saskatoon. The free events start at 7 p.m. and end at about 8:30 p.m. The program will be presented in-person A few days after each event, a video recording of the presentation is posted on the Saskatoon Public Library at YouTube Channel.
Upcoming 2023 Sustainability Series events include:
- Xeriscape: Low Water, Low-maintenance Gardening – 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 24 with Sara Williams
- Greening the Saskatchewan Electrical Grid – 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 28 with Brett Dolter
- Implementing Regina’s Waste Plan – 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 28 with Janet Aird and Derek Adam
- Sustainable Food Production: A Farmer’s Opinion – 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 18 with Glenn Wright
- Our Trees in a Changing Climate: When has Spring Sprung? – 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 16 with Dr. Colin Laroque