- This event has passed.
Adoration and Confessions at St. John Bosco, Saskatoon
December 12, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Advent Opportunity for Confession – 7:00 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12 Eucharistic Adoration and Sacrament of Reconciliation at St. John Bosco, 1202 Avenue O South
During the Advent season many parishes will gather together to hold Penitential Celebrations, to facilitate and encourage celebration of the Sacrament of Reconciliation (confession).
Schedule for Parishes located in the City of Saskatoon (listed by date):
- 7:00 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12 Adoration and Confession at St. John Bosco, 1202 Avenue O South
- 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 17 at Holy Spirit, 114 Kingsmere Place
- 7:00 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18 at Our Lady of Lourdes, 1235-12th St. (Additional confession times: 30 minutes before every Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes)
- 7:00 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18 at St. Michael, #13-33rd Street East (Additional confession times: 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. at St. Peter the Apostle, 1121 Northumberland Avenue)
- 7:00 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 19 at St. Philip Neri, 1902 Munroe Ave. S.
- 7:00 p.m. Friday, Dec. 20 at Cathedral of the Holy Family, 123 Nelson Road.
- 7:00 p.m. Friday, Dec. 20 at St. Anne, 217 Lenore Drive (Additional confession times: every Wednesday from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.)
- 7:00 p.m. Friday, Dec. 20 at St. Joseph, 535 – 8th Street East – with Eucharistic Adoration. (Additional confession times: half hour before Mass)
Information on Confession (Sacrament of Reconciliation) and how to celebrate: Come to Confession
The Beauty of Mercy – Pope Francis and Confession