Natural Family Planning Association (Saskatchewan) presents a Free Information Session from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday, March 7, at St. Anne’s Catholic Church, 217 Lenore Drive, Saskatoon. If you or someone you know is seeking more information on the Billings Ovulation Method of Natural Family Planning, or are wishing to use the method personally, please join us for this free information session! This is a modern method of natural family planning:
- Developed by doctors and based on proven scientific research.
- 99.64% effective with proper instruction and user motivation.
- Useful for both planning and postponing pregnancy.
- Natural and harmless.
- Reliable through all reproductive phases of a woman’s life.
- Is NOT the Rhythm method.
- Helps establish and maintain respect & harmony in marriage.
- Fully endorsed by the Catholic Church
Everyone is welcome. Registration is not necessary. Call: (306) 276-7954 for more information.