- This event has passed.
Bus from Saskatoon to visit Relics of St. Pio in Regina
June 1 @ 5:45 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday, June 1, 2019 there will be a Saskatoon Day Trip by bus to Regina, SK for the St. Padre Pio Veneration of Relics and Mass at Holy Rosary Cathedral, 2104 Garnet Street, Regina, SK.
Bus Seat Cost: $25
Contact: Terry at (306) 382-6772
- 5:45 a.m. pick up at Confederation Park Mall in Saskatoon (Between MacDonald’s and Canadian Tire)
- 6:00 a.m. pick up at Market Mall in Saskatoon (side door near Dollarama/ Louise Street
- 9:15 a.m. Regina Arrival
- 10:00 a.m. Mass at Holy Rosary Cathedral in Regina with Archbishop Don Bolen
- 11:15 a.m. Veneration of Relics
- 2:00 p.m. Leave Regina (approximate)
- Bring a bagged lunch & beverages for the day. You will be able to leave things on the bus when we are in Church.
- Bus will be leaving Saskatoon pickup locations promptly at scheduled times, please be early to load.
- We will plan to leave Regina by 2 PM but if crowds are large, we’ll make sure everyonehas a chance to visit and venerate the relics before departing.
- Bus seats 56, we’ll need to fill most of it to cover costs otherwise will have to cancel. Please pass this information on to anyone you think may be interested
Poster: CLICK HERE