Queen’s House Bulletin June 2019
QUEEN’S HOUSE PROGRAMMING INFORMATION FOR CHURCH BULLETINS
601 Taylor Street W, Saskatoon, SK S7M 0C9
13th Annual Oblate Scramble Golf Tournament in Support of Queen’s House Retreat and Renewal Centre
Sunday, June 23 beginning at 7:30 a.m. with check –in. Moon Lake Golf & Country Club
7:45 am: Check In / Practice; 8:45 am: Departure to Tee; 9:00 am: Shot Gun Start; 3:00 pm: Buffet lunch, prizes and cash bar at Queen’s House. Entry Fee: $125.00/Player or $500.00 per team. Team entry fees completed and paid in full by Friday, May 31 will be eligible for our “EARLY BIRD” draw of $200.00! Please consider our sponsorship opportunities outlined on our website. For more information visit our website: http://www.queenshouse.org/?page_id=7318
The following programs require pre-registration – please call 306-242-1916:
- GUIDES FOR THE SPIRITUAL JOURNEY with Lucie Leduc: Saturday June 15, 9am – 4pm. $50 – includes lunch; $40 – bring your own lunch
- BIBLICAL SPIRITUALITY with Gisele Bauche and Bishop Gerry Wiesner OMI: Sunday June 16, 9am – 4pm. $50 – includes lunch; $40 – bring your own lunch
- THE UNIVERSAL CHRIST: ANOTHER NAME FOR EVERY THING – A webcast with Fr. Richard Rohr OFM, Dr. John Dominic Crossan, and The Rev. Dr. Jacqui Lewis. Facilitator: Sarah Donnelly. Friday June 21, 7-9 pm – Saturday June 22, 9am – 5pm. $85 – includes lunch on Saturday
- INCARNATIONAL SPIRITUALITY AS A MEANS FOR CULTURAL TRANSFORMATION with Simon Lasair PhD: Thursday June 27, 6:30 – 9:30pm. $30. Optional supper: $15
- RECOGNIZING GOD’S VOICE: THE CADENCE AND TONE OF THE VOICE OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD – A Public Lecture with Fr. Ron Rolheiser OMI: Monday July 8, 7-9pm. Lecture only $20; supper and lecture $35
- PRAYER: OUR DEEPEST HUNGER – A Retreat with Fr. Ron Rolheiser OMI: Tuesday July 9, 9:00am – Thursday July 11, 1:00pm. $225 – commuter (public lecture, retreat, Monday supper and all lunches); $300 – commuter plus (public lecture, retreat and all meals); $450 – live-in (public lecture, retreat, bedroom and all meals)
- TRIUMPH RETREAT. Facilitators: Donna and Jerry Kristian: July 26 – August 3. $1,395 – includes program, bedroom and all meals. Visit triumphretreat.comfor more details
SPIRITUAL DIRECTION: If you are interested in having a mentor and companion to accompany you on your spiritual journey contact Sr. Adeline Behm: 306-242-1916/email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to see a list of our affiliated spiritual directors.
On-going programs include:
- CENTERING PRAYER:Monday evenings, 7:00pm
- HOLY EUCHARIST: Wednesday afternoons – call to confirm mass time – all are welcome!
- WOMEN in MINISTRY LUNCHEONS:Monthly, 12:00 – 1:30pm: September 6
- KNIGHTS of COLUMBUS BROTHERS KEEPER BREAKFAST: 2ndTuesday/month, 7:00am: June 11
- TAIZE PRAYER:2ndWednesday/month, 7-8pm: June 12
- 24 HOUR EUCHARISTIC ADORATION: 4thMonday & Tuesday/month: June 23-24
- PERSONAL DAY(S) OF PRIVATE PRAYER AND REST:Call reception to arrange a suitable time.
Do You Need a Place to Stay or Meet? Consider Queen’s House!
To inquire about booking space at Queen’s House, contact:
Bookings Coordinator: 306-242-1925 / email email@example.com
Receptionist: 306-242-1916 / email firstname.lastname@example.org