WANTED: A Director of Administration and Finance for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saskatoon — A rewarding and meaningful permanent full-time position in Saskatoon.
Deadline to apply has been extended to Friday, Dec. 17.
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual who has their CPA designation and is interested in working in a faith-based Roman Catholic organization.
About The Roman Catholic Diocese of Saskatoon
The Catholic Pastoral Centre is located at the Cathedral of the Holy Family, 123 Nelson Road, in Saskatoon and has some 35 employees serving the parishes and the people of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saskatoon. The Catholic Pastoral Centre supports over 94 parishes that stretch across the central and northern part of Saskatchewan from Macklin & Burstall in the west to Kelvington, Wadena & Foam Lake in the east.
About The Position:
The Director of Administration and Finance has a key leadership role, reporting directly to the Bishop and responsible for providing overall management and administrative oversight of seven (7) key functional service areas of:
- Financial Services;
- Human Resources;
- Information Technology;
- Building and Maintenance;
- Safeguarding; and
- Migration Services.
The position oversees 6 direct reports (approximately 12 employees) and manages a budget for the organization of approximately $5 million annually.
The Director of Administration and Finance is a visible representative of the diocesan Church and the Bishop of Saskatoon; therefore, it is required that the incumbent be a practising Catholic, registered in a Catholic parish, and is personally committed to the identity and mission of the Roman Catholic Diocese.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or business-related field with a preference for an advanced degree in business administration; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA) is required
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) is an asset
- 7 – 10 years of experience in financial, human resource and change management and experience coaching and leading employees
- Experience in IT and property/contract management is an asset
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 4:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 17, 2021.
See the Job Description for further information: LINK to updated PDF.